I would like to share my experience from 19-1-14 happened to me. Date – 20 -1-14
my wife want we to visit next day morning Narsimha swami temple at Singotam ( 180 km ) from Hyderabad, I am the person who supposed to drive the car and including with my wife other three more people are also accompanying with us. while going to bed i was seeing and getting all negative thoughts about our journey, I was little scared and asked ‘sai baba’ to go or not , in two chits , got the reply answer not to go I told my wife that I am not going to drive or else we will go by bus, she did not replied i went for sleep, next day morning i asked her whether you told to your parents or not, she said u ask baba once again, i have taken as a positive side and (kept “yes” or “no” chits in front off baba) asked to baba again , got reply to "go" very happy and told my wife that we are can go by car and myself will be driving ,
before we were starting my mind was filled with all negative thought, accident s and broken cars are able to see( visible) in my mind but I am chanting baba's name”omsairam”, we been to next stop from their we need to pick up three more people, I was standing beside car, one old man with lite beard and with turban on his head, very strong old man, (He might be ramadas, who sings Lord rama’s songs and collect money from people) he is passing by me I stopped him and I gave 11 rupees to him ( co-incidentally I gave him 11 rupees, it just happened) he gave blessings for safe and successful journey and he was carrying a "shank am" (sea shell) he sounded using “shankam” (sea shell) very loudly in front of my car as Lord Sri Krishna sounds in front of Arjuna before starting chariot in Mahabharata, and he left within seconds, we started and stopped after 80 km at Jadcherla town to have breakfast their we had breakfast one man aged of 30 years looks like mad but he is smiling on everyone suddenly he came near to me and with lot of love on his face he is asking me to purchase tea for him, without any doubt that he might be baba only.. served him with tea, he was showing tea to everyone who ever standing near to him and having with lots of smile on his face, before we start he did namaskar to us and he moved his hand indicating to start moving... 

i was very happy by these gestures and incidents, where on every step Saibaba is helping to overcome fears on our journey.. we visited temple by afternoon had free and great darshan on lord Narsimha swami, had lunch and visited laxmi temple nearby and started to home back without any hurdle we came back to home by 9 pm, one more thing i would like to share how baba is taking care of us is even he sees our food habits while coming back we were having snacks on road side recently doctor asked me to have less salt so following the same of having low salted food or any snack which is mixed with low salt or no salt at all .. it is common to be but fortunately he gave another snack in which there is no salt i have not asked nor i did not told to anyone but baba arranged a snack which is without salt.... it is all about baba...sai baba..our sai baba it can be co-incident but co-incidents will not happen regularly it is all about our belief what we think we will get… 

om sai ram 


C.Suresh
09030022566

Post a Comment

 
Top