i want to share my exerience today..
please keep my name and email id anynomous its a request....few years back i was too upset because of my small brothers health..he was in the hospital..i was praying for his health in front of baba..and all of a sudden i saw an old man..with the white dress and white beired..resembling sai baba..came out of my house and asked for some alm...

i went outside and gave him some money...that was a day of lohri..14 jan..i told him that please pray for my brother he is in hospital...he said dont worry..tommorow is thursday..you just feed some food to dogs and also some jawar and bajra to birds...evrything will be fine...i was getting positive vibes from that old man..and next day i did the same..my father called me from hospital and said that my brother is fine now and will be discharged soon...i cried badly in front of babas image..



As that old man was my saibaba itself...this was the biggest miracle i have ever seen in my life..baba gaved me evrything...he has blessed me with the true love of my life...but because of some issues my family is not accepting my love...but i know my baba will help me..and he will bring my love back to my life..n i will marry him with my parents and brother blessings..iam waiting for that day..as these days iam not well too..because of my lifes tensions..but side by side i have complete fath in my baba...

i love u sai baba..you are my evrything...i want to give a message to evryone that baba really loves us all..he bless evryone at the right time...we just need to pray wholeheartedly...with sharda and saburi...sai bless evryone...

omsairam..

Post a Comment

 
Top