Name / नाम - sai's child

Email ID / ईमेल आयडी - samcute15@gmail.com

Country / देश - india

Gender - Female

Subject / विषय - birthday gift given by sai baba

Introduction / परिचय - I m from punjab.i m big devote of sai baba.i m nothing without my sai baba.

Your Experience / तुम्हारा अनुभव - 

I want to share my experience with all sai devotees. 

it was my bday on 18 jan I read sai satchritrya every day I prayed sai baba to give me a bday gift.i prayed to baba that today (18 jan) wherever I go you (sai baba) you also should be there to bless me I will consider it as my bday gift .I was surprised firstly I went at a shop there was a picture of sai baba after that I was going on a road there was a hoarding of sai baba after that I went at my sister's place also there was a picture of sai baba. last I went to a doctor I was again surprised there was also a picture of my sai baba. 

I was very happy it was a unique gift from my sai baba.sai baba says "agar koi mujhe sache dil se pukarta hai mai uske pass dauda chla ata hoon"sai baba proved it.so we should follow our sai baba's two principles shardha and saburi.love you sai baba.

om sai ram

If You want share your experiences of Sai Baba Then Click Here


Post a Comment

 
Top