Name / नाम - Swati Basu Roy

Country / देश - India

Gender - Female

Subject / विषय - Sai Baba came in my life and changed everything!

Introduction / परिचय - Sai Baba came in my life and changed everything!


Your Experience / तुम्हारा अनुभव -
I was going through a very rough phase of my life. I am a staunch believer of Lord Krishna, and my sister is a firm believer of Sai Baba. As is mentioned in Baba's Satcharitra that Baba only ignites devotion for him in someone's heart, mind and soul when he wishes to. Without his wish no one preach him.


Sai Baba came in my life miraculously through my sister and in many instances he made me believe that he is an incarnation of my Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva and I dreamt of all three of them in my dreams and made me believe that he is with me. I was looking for the Satcharitra from a long time but was unable to find it. 

I prayed to baba that on Makar Sankranti if I get that book I will be sure that Baba is with me along with my Lod Krishna and Shiva and that they would always watch over me. I was in Singapore on 14.01.2014 and to my sheer surprise in a small shop next to a Sai Baba temple in Singapore I found that book. And every time I reas the book I become more sure of his presence in my life.

I now know that reading his leelas, taking his name every time, all my worries will go. I am blessed. Om Sai Ram!

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna krishna Hare hare, Hare rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare, Om Namah Shivaya!

Post a Comment

 
Top