Name / नाम - Apoorva bhatnagar

Country / देश - India

Subject / विषय - Sai saved my sister's life

Introduction / परिचय

Om sai Ram. I am student of class 9th and a great devotee of Sai Baba. I am sharing one of my experience from March 2011.


Your Experience / तुम्हारा अनुभव -
I was in 6th standard and was preparing for my final exams. At that time , I never believed in Sai Baba but my mother was a great devotee of him. I was just sitting idly and my mother was worshiping and chanting Sai mantras. I suddenly fell asleep and saw a dream in which I was there with my sister at some place(I don't remember it exactly). There, we saw a bench on which we saw a Saint sitting , wearing totally white clothes. At first , we didn't recognize him but when we moved towards him , I came to know that the saint was Shree Sai. We both were surprised to see him. He came towards us and blessed us. Later, Baba sent my sister ahead and started talking to me. Then after a few minutes , Baba told me about the calamity that was going to come on my her. Baba stated " Teri Behen 25 saal se zyada nhi rahegi " (Your sister will not live more than 25 years). It just amazed me. Tears started falling from my eyes. I begged baba to save her and he asked me not to worry. Baba said to me " Jab tak mai hu , to dar kis bat ka hai? Chinta mat kar sab theek hoga" (Why fear when I am here? Do not worry , everything will be alright). When I and Baba reached to my sister , Baba drew a Lakshman rekha(circle around us).

I remember , exactly after 2 months , my sister started falling sick. She used to have extreme stomach aches. She went through a no. of tests , endoscopy and colonoscopy. And finally went through a surgery. She was so sick that doctors said not to keep hope. But it was because of Baba's grace , that she lived. She told us when she was in ICU , she kept on chanting his name and after two days(being back to ward) she saw a dream where "my mother was telling that somebody got Baba's Vibhuti from Shirdi for my sister and my mother should apply it on her head. Later when my sister woke up, probably after 15 minutes , a man came and hand over the vibhuti to my mother. My sister then told us about the dream and we all were amazed." She had got such experiences a no. of times during that bad phase of her life.

On my personal experience , I was not much convinced by heart after this experience as well. It was after an year I was in depression for some reasons. My mother was tensed about this. She told me the best way to get rid of it could be to surrender to shree Sai completely. And so I started reading books on him, his leelas. Everyday my faith was getting developed and was getting intensified. But somehow , I was stuck in that trauma , yet not out of that depression, those nasty questions and thoughts stayed in my mind. So , I thought to challenge my faith by asking Baba to answer my questions and I got the answers. Slowly , my depression faded away.

Today , I and my family recall these experiences and thanks shree Sai to be there with us. I have devoted my life to him now. Wherever he may take , I wholeheartedly worship him.

Thank You Baba. We love you a lot. My life is incomplete without you. Please stay with me and my family.

May Baba bless you all. SaiRam.

Post a Comment

 
Top