I feel helpless with words to describe because when i thought of sharing my experience it took nearly half an hour to start actual writing

Still I can’t believe what has happened in this one week time. I believed in Sai Baba, but never had much attention towards Him. 

I worship Him as any other God. I had been going through rough path of life from long time.

Once I had dreams of Sai Baba, but never took it seriously. But when I have started reading experiences here, I understood how stupid I have been these years, when Sai aba himself came in my dream. But I never understood His Signals. 


One dream which I can't forget is that when I saw Sai Baba in His own form in a saffron kafni.

I clearly remember that in my dream Saibaba was coming along with His devotees.

Whereas I was there just looking at Sai Baba. When from a long distance He waves His hands to me to come close to Him, then He takes a cloth bag from me and smiles and then He goes back. 

I cud not understand that dream. As I usualy says that i am not a big devotee of Sai Baba.I just thought that God is with me, and i am so lucky.

But when i started reading this blog and getting how sai baba helps you getting what you want in life.

I deeply feel that if i only think of sai baba's blessings then realy it exist all over around us in each part of nature.But only thing is that you just have to faith and worship sai baba consistantly.

Sachhidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jay...

If You want share your experiences of Sai Baba Then Click 
Here




Post a Comment

 
Top