Devotees Experience 

Sai Ram , Lots of thanks for the fabulous service you are rendering in the kind of this Website. It gives us all a lot of positive hope & increases our faith manifold in our Sai Baba. Here are a number of my recent experiences. Request you to publish them. 

- Drishti Grover

Hi i am Drishti Grover From Delhi. I started believing in baba through one of my best friends..slowly slowly i became a great devotee of him..i heard of people taking prayan of completing the book SHRI SAI SATCHARITA in 7 days and by taking this prayan their wish was fulfilled by baba. so i also started my prayan on 4th of july so as to get my wish also fulfilled by baba. in the meanwhile when my prayan was going on i was a bit stressed related to something and my friend gave me this book to find the answer of my question. i randomly opened a page of SAI SATCHARITA and i found that it was written there that a person took a prayan and baba appeared to him on the last day of completion of his prayan. so this was my answer of the question. my prayan was to be completed on 10th july (my birthday) and i really wanted my wish to be fulfilled. on 10th of july in the morning around 8.30 am i completed my prayan and bowed to baba lovingly and prayed to him as it was also my birthday. then i went with my two friends out of which one was the same friend who gave me the book to find my answer and when i opened the gift i found two beautiful potraits one of baba and another one of radha krishna as i believe in both of them. i was so so happy to get such a wonderful gift. i remembered what i read in SAI SATCHARITA that day as my answer and thus baba also appeared on the last day after completion of my prayan of the book SHRI SAI SATCHARITA. i will never forget these blessings of baba for me specially on birthday..it has increased my faith in him. i love the way how he arranges everything at its best..!
LOVE U BABA.. ♡ thanks a lot for making my day so memorable and special
baba bless us always..and never leave me ♡

OM SAI RAM ♡♡

Post a Comment

 
Top