Sai Baba Vrat Chamatkar Experience
I would like to share the real exprience of my life for the sai baba's 9 Thursday vrat with you.

i was married in 2007 . Initially, the days were going fine but gradually the things were becoming worse  because due to some circumstances and wrong decisions, my husband had left and stopped  all the works he was doing , there was no source of income for my family which had resulted a lot of problems and tensions among us.

i had tried a lot to adjust and make the things normal but gradually a time came when our relationship had reached a point where there was no hope left for the future of us and our daughter.

i was very disappointed , but with the grace of God Sai Baba , we had got a last chance  as my husband got an oppurtunity to go to a Gulf Country on a Visit Visa .
i had taken this opportunity as a Golden chance and a Grace from my God.

i had started doing 9 Thursday Vrat of Sai Baba from the first  Thursday he had left for the Foreign country with a 'Mannat' that we both and our child  may settled in that country by getting a job opportunity there.

He was trying to get a job there but was unsuccessed. After a period of one month , he had decided to come back to India as he was not getting job there, when i heard this news , i became upset but somewhere i had a faith in my Sai Baba that he will do some miracle. i requested my husband to stay there for one month more but he refused. i had completed my 5 vrat till the time , I left everything on Sai Baba.

the date of departure from that country  of my husband was 25th morning , before coming back to india he had given his last interview on 23rd  that month for which the result would be coming after one month as the owner was going out of town.My husband had decided not to wait for the result and to come back to india.

Guess What, it was 24th night , my husband had packed his luggage and ready to go back to india next morning, I was crying in front of Baba and asking him to do something, suddenly , a call came from my husband that he had GOT THE JOB , THE OWNER who was suppose to come after one month  had came back today  and he had finalize him for the post and on the telephone he had informed him that he is hired, so he is going to cancel his trip to India.

i had nothing to say except 'OM SAI RAM'
.

and not only this, after some day my 9 vrat had completed, as it is completed suddenly my husband had got a much better option with a higher salary and compensation.  This was just because of Sai Baba.

and you will be surprised to know , that after a period of 7 months a job offer came from the same company for ME and they had called me and my child on there expenses of Visa and Air Ticket.

Now, we both are working and settled in the Gulf. This is just because of my Sai Baba.

Daily i used to do prayer in the morning and Evening and in the office also, first i do the Live Darshan of Shirdi Sai and then i start doing any work.

thanks to him who had shown me a new way of life.

OM SAI RAM.

Post a Comment

  1. Baba ji meri bhi manokamna puri kr dijiye pls baba ji mai bht pareashan hu mujhe govt job ki bht jarurt h

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jai Sai ram Baba sabki manokamna Puri karte hai aise hai hamare Satguru Sai Baba

    ReplyDelete

 
Top