Sai Baba Experiencs - Sai Baba Our God

Unknown Devotee from India says: I am a Sai Baba devotee from Hyderabad. I underwent terrible pressure in my earlier job and Sai Baba only helped to overcome the situation and safe a good job. He had been guiding us in all aspects in our day to day activity. I used to read Sai Baba devotees experience from your site, which helped me exorbitantly to be positive and want to submit my this experience in to the holy feet of Saibaba. Om Sai Ram.

I am Saibaba daughter from Hyderabad. Saibaba came in to my life via my husband, husband is also a Saibaba Devotee. There has been many  experience in which Saibaba made me feel His arrival and helped me to come out of many problem  which can’t explain in words.

I would like to share my current experience while I was trying to switch over from my recent job. I was undergoing lots of tension and was very much sad due to my manager activities. Though I was getting interview calls from the companies, I was unhappy with them. Whenever I had sadness due these issues, I used forgot of Saibaba and pray Him to save me from the hard situation. But after some days I was losing my patience and I was reporting Baba for my bad condition.
This is when I recalled about Baba’s question and answer site and when I asked Sai Baba he gave a answer that the issue would be solved in 2 months. I believed SaiBaba. In one fine day I got a interview call from renowned company. In-spite of the problem in my mobile, they were able to pass on the information about the interview, which was easy only because of Sai Baba’s grace. I Present three rounds of interview in some days gap. In the mean while I was simply praying SaiBaba that I should get an offer from the company for which I was getting positive response from Him and finally I got the news that I was nominated for the post ad it was informed by a Large high ranking official in the night. This incident happened only 2 months from the date I had questioned SaiBaba in the site. 

I was really happy, but the issue started from my manager, who was unwilling to help me. I was just praying SaiBaba to handle the condition and with His grace I was able to join the new company as per my commitment along with relevant documents from my previous employer which was impossible normally. I ’m here at this position only because of Sai Baba’s favor only. I request Sai baba devotees to have Shraddha and Saburi and Saibaba is definitely seeing our problems and He knows how to make us come us come out of it. I will post more number of Saibaba experience shortly in future days. 

Post a Comment

  1. om sai namo namah, shree sai namo namh ,jai jai sai namo namah,satguru sai namo namah

    ReplyDelete

 
Top